2020年7月9日星期四

古巴杰士打.術咩陀事跡分享








泰國信眾分享-截錄於古巴FB專頁

It's coincidence or truth.

I have tried to answer myself all the time. Finally, I am very confident that it's the truth (personal belief).

The story was passed one year ago when I started to renovate my house and invited Master, Kruba Kritsada to pray Metta Bhavana for spreading loving kindness to all beings at my land. At that time I begged Master for my birthday. I hope my family's life is more happier and prosperity because it was stuck in trouble and couldn't solve yet. I remembered, the Master smiled for my begged and didn't say anything. It seemed that the Master hadn't intended to listen what I said. But he talked with my children, who wanted to see the angels? And then, the Master and my children were going out to the terrace . The Master said, "who can see it, it will bring the happiness and prosperity" please gave me a pen. After that the Master wrote a Chinese letter on his hand and blew it to the sky. Suddenly, I couldn't believe my eyes, the cloud had shown the letter the same as the Chinese letter on Master's hand.
It couldn't believe but it's true and touchable. My children were excited what they had seen.
From that memorable day, my life and family get better and better. I feel I have more encouragement and I don't know how to explain.


At the beginning, I scared to tell this story to anybody because I don't want anyone affront my Master. But I thought it is nearly 2 years I have kept this thing with my family. I shouldn't ashamed to tell the truth of moral. It is not fake story. It can prove by evidence, not only word of mouth.
Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.

Story by Mr. Bank, Passakorn

沒有留言:

發佈留言